Last updated: 14/8/23
- Information We Collect We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- How We Use Your Information Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To personalize user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and offerings in which you are most interested.
- Third-Party Links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Specifically, for our users’ convenience, we also provide a link to our Facebook page, which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Riversideacademycavan. Please note that Facebook has its own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review them before providing any personal information on their platform.
- Your Rights Under GDPR As a data subject in the Republic of Ireland, you have a number of rights under GDPR, including:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectification if your personal data is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure of your personal data.
- The right to object to or restrict processing of your data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to complain to the Data Protection Commission if you feel that your rights have been infringed.