Beauty Specialist Diploma
The Beauty Specialist Diploma are for those wishing to train in Skincare, Manicure & Pedicure, Waxing, make up and facial electrics.
Our Beauty Specialist, one day a week, Course will be delivered at a high standard so that our students will excel in their knowledge in all aspects of beauty therapy. Our classes will have low numbers so that our students benefit from a one to one learning environment ensuring a very high standard of training throughout their course. This will mean that students when qualified should have no issue in finding work immediatly. With 10 years’ experience in the beauty industry the Riverside team will endeavour to share their knowledge of success with the students for them to successfully open their own salons, spas or working alongside colleagues in the industry.
Part Time Beauty Specialist Diploma
The course will run every Monday starting in September from 9 to 5pm for 9 months
The Course Content:-
Beauty Specialist students will cover full training and gain practical experience in the following areas:
- Skin analysis/skin care, detailed consultation and training to create a treatment plan for your clients, using Dermalogica and Germaine De Capuccini products and techniques, to include:-
- Double cleansing and toning
- Deep Cleansing; exfoliation creams, brush cleansing, steaming and extractions
- Face Masks; clay, commercial and biological masks
- Face, neck, décolleté and shoulder massage
- Eyebrow and Eyelash treatments; eyebrow tinting and shaping, eyelash tinting
- Make up application with false lash – strip & individual application training
- Manicure & Pedicure to include, cuticle work, exfoliation, masks, foot massage, file & polish and paraffin wax techniques
- Depilation; facial waxing, half & full leg wax, underarm, forearm, speciality waxing, and male back & chest waxing using hot and cool wax
- Anatomy & Physiology Head, Neck, Face, Hand, Arm, Foot and Leg
- Professional conduct and business awareness, knowing the importance of hygiene and sterilisation
- Brand training in Dermalogica & Germaine de capuccini, retail sales and product knowledge
- Specialist training from our non-surgical clinic in Rapido laser hair removal , Solus LED light therapy , Thermashape radio frequency anti-ageing facials
Qualified Students of this course will receive an internationally recognised diploma, awarded by ITEC & CIBTAC
ITEC Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Specialist QAN 100/1914/5
CIBTAC Level 2 Beauty Specialist Diploma
Dermalogica & Germaine de Capuccini Certificate in Product Knowledge & Retail Excellence
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Rapido laser Hair removal,
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Thermashape,
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Solus LED light therapy
ITEC International has been awarding high quality regulated and respected industry qualifications for employability and skills enhancement since 1947. It is highly regarded by both Irish and International employers.
The Confederation of International Beauty Therapists and Cosmetology (CIBTAC) has been producing Beauty Graduates of the highest calibre since 1977. By offering this prestigious CIBTAC Beauty Therapy & Body Therapy Diplomas.