Body Therapy & Beauty Specialist Diploma
For those who wish to receive both qualifications in Body & Beauty Therapy, this is the course for you. This is a full-time, intensive course. Graduates of this course will have an abundance of knowledge and qualifications, with plenty of in-house salon experience. This invaluable experience allows you to see what it’s like to work in a real-life salon/spa, which future employers will merit.
Diploma in Body & Beauty Therapy
This course will run every Monday & Tuesday 9am to 5pm for 9 Months.
There will be salon days and work experience required during this term
The Course Content:-
- Skin analysis/skin care, detailed consultation and training to create a treatment plan for your clients, using Dermalogica and Germaine De Capuccini products and techniques, to include:-
- Double cleansing and toning
- Deep Cleansing; exfoliation creams, brush cleansing, steaming and extractions
- Face Masks; clay, commercial and biological masks
- Face, neck, décolleté and shoulder massage
- Skin diseases / disorders/ skin conditions
- Eyebrow and Eyelash treatments; eyebrow tinting and shaping, eyelash tinting
- Make up application with false lash – strip & individual application training
- Manicure & Pedicure to include, cuticle work, exfoliation, masks, foot massage, file & polish and paraffin wax techniques. Nail anatomy, diseases & disorders.
- Depilation; facial waxing, half & full leg wax, underarm, forearm, speciality waxing, and male back & chest waxing using hot and cool wax
- Professional conduct and business awareness, knowing the importance of hygiene and sterilisation.
- Health & Safety. Contraindications to treatments. Client consultations and importance of confidentiality. Treatment room set ups. Aftercare advice.
- Brand training in Dermalogica & Germaine de Capuccini, retail sales and product knowledge
- Swedish Massage to include
- History & Origin of massage
- Benefits of massage
- Swedish classical movements
- Anatomy & Physiology: covering all the systems of the human body:-
- Skeletal System, Muscular System, The Skin, The Cell, Circulatory & Lymphatic Systems, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Respiratory system, Digestive System, Urinary System & Reproductive System
- Body Electrics
- Specialist training from our non-surgical clinic in:-
- Slimmer image laser lipo, Glacial Definition, Hot LAVA Shell massage, Thai herb compress massage, Bamboo massage.
- Rapido Laser hair removal / Solus LED light therapy / Thermashape radio frequency anti-ageing facials.
- Spray Tanning / UV gel polish
Qualified Students of this course will receive an internationally recognised diploma, awarded by ITEC & CIBTAC
ITEC Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Specialist QAN 100/1914/5
ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Body Treatments QAN 100/2571/6
CIBTAC Level 2 Beauty Specialist Diploma
Dermalogica & Germaine de Capuccini Certificate in Product Knowledge & Retail Excellence
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Rapido laser Hair removal,
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Thermashape,
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Solus LED light therapy
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Slimmer Image Laser Lipo,
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Glacial Definition,
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Hot Lava Shell Massage
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Thai Herb Compress Massage
The Riverside Academy Certificate in Bamboo Massage
The Riverside Academy Certificate in UV Gel Polish
ITEC International has been awarding high quality regulated and respected industry qualifications for employability and skills enhancement since 1947. It is highly regarded by both Irish and International employers.
The Confederation of International Beauty Therapists and Cosmetology (CIBTAC) has been producing Beauty Graduates of the highest calibre since 1977. By offering this prestigious CIBTAC Beauty Therapy & Body Therapy Diplomas.
Get IN Touch